There are various offers of support for your school, below are links to partners, case studies, official guides and reviewing tools.
Click here to see the guide Ofsted produced, which has been designed to offer an overview of the new primary school funding for PE and school sport and offers key recommendations on how effectively to utilise the funds. The National Curriulum for PE can be found here.
CSW Support for your school
CSW Sport can offer schools support with action planning and how to effectively use their Primary Sports Premium to ensure they can demonstrate impact. For more information please email email@example.com giving information of the type of support you require.
National case studies - click here to view them
The Department of Education has put together a Regional Case Study document demonstrating how some schools have used their Primary PE and Sport Premium funding. Coleshill Heath Primary School in Solihull have developed their PE department in a number of ways and found this has had a positive effect on other subjects. PE and sport in schools can benefit both the child and the educational system much wider than in PE lessons. Find out how Coleshill used their funding Regional Case Study
National Partner Support
Self-Review and Action Planning Tools
Key things to consider:
• Have you completed an audit of the current provision for PE and Sport at your school and how this links to needs of you students and the school community?
• Have you put information on how you are spending the new funding on your website in line with DfE requirements?
• Do you have a development plan for PE and Sport at your school which includes both curriculum PE, competitive and extra curriculum sport?
• Do you need help ensuring you are using quality coaches and that teachers are not being displaced in curriculum, time?
• Do you need help in planning how to spend the Primary School Sport Premium effectively so the needs of your school community are met as well as Osted requirements?
• Do you need assistance in accessing relevant CPD for your staff around PE and Sport so the primary can have sustainable outcomes?